Friday, October 23, 2009

Foiled Again

I feel like sewing, but no sewing will happen here until after Monday. Mr. Hunting Creek is involved in a frenzy of cleaning as family guests (HIS family - my family is used to my sewing mess and would not blink an eye at it) are arriving on Saturday for a short stay. He keeps trying to get me to organize my sewing area by making maddening statements like: "What are all these piles of stuff? Does everything have to be in a pile?" and "Can this go away?"
In the interests of marital harmony, I have decided to humor him. (And after Monday, return to my regularly scheduled messiness.)

1 comment:

neighbourhood.gal said...

My piles are getting to me, too. I should post pictures of my workspace currently.
I just have too much to do to take time to clean it right now.