Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Patterns on Website



I'm way behind in adding patterns to the website, but I set aside a couple hours early this morning to at least reduce the backlog.
For my sewing friends, we have new old or out of print Simplicity, McCalls, Butterick and Vogue Patterns added.

For My quilting friends we added a new line from art quilter Laura Wasilowski.
These cute quilts are fun and easy to make and a good project for the beginning art quilter.









I also added a new batch of Cutting Line Designs Patterns from Louise Cutting.
Louise is well known for her excellent articles in Threads Magazine and her great directions.







But that's enough work for a three day weekend! I'm off to the grocery store to get supplies for our Memorial Day BBQ Bash down by the pool! Yes, the pool is open and ready for sunning, picnics, and swimming! We're planning for Sunday Brunches by the pool, Workday evenings by the pool, lunch at the pool...
May summer last a thousand years!
I hope you have a fun weekend planned.
Happy Barbecueing!

No comments: